'Freedays' are the 'gather our thoughts' days; Q&As; a general page reviewing the week so far…
A short but pertinent post today. The following are points given by Guru-ji, Swami Tejomayananda, for inculcation.
- Knowledge has to be assimilated.
- Knowledge that is internalised will spring into action spontaneously.
- Knowledge that is not assimilated and reinforced with action will fade away in due course of time.
- Equanimity or equal vision ( समता/samataa), is the golden rule of the Bhagavad Gita.
- Of material objects, understand the unique value of each and use it accordingly.
- Of experiences, maintain your poise through the dual extremes of them.
- Of people, accept everyone as they are and relate to them in the appropriate way.
Simple statements. Profound in their purpose. Transforming in their practice.